Sunday, September 21, 2008

Crawling

So, the most exciting news. Aaron is crawling. I can't really believe it. It is early for crawling and I was even worried that it might be somehow due to increased spasticity, but his wonderful PT Pam said that is not the case. He is so cute and determined, he inches his way around the living room. The video here doesn't really capture it, but it is all I could get after SEVERAL tries, so it is a start. I can remember when I wondered if Aaron would ever sit unassisted- so crawling early is really beyond my wildest dreams. He also sort of pushes up on his legs against the cushions. He is still often on tiptoes with that, but I am DONE making predictions or diagnoses for Aaron. Way to go proving mommy wrong little man!



Sam has had a little bit of trouble with the new development, mostly because Aaron is getting extra attention and into Sam's stuff! Mostly, though, he takes it in stride. We start almost every morning with the following song... sung by Sam

" Good Morning to you, Good morning to you, your brother sure loves you, and your mommy does too!"

What a special person he is.



Heard this week about another cool cap baby. I have been thinking of that poor family and hoping the baby does well. This week at the hospital, EVERYONE asked about Aaron. It is so nice that people care, but it gets exhausting. Thank goodness that he is doing so well, or else it would be even harder.

These are not great videos. One is too dark, but I can't figure how to delete it. The other doesn't show what he can really do. I will try to post better ones soon.



"

No comments: