Saturday, October 18, 2008

Feeling defeated

Aaron in the forbidden exersaucer, but just for a few minutes, out in the yard!
Sam still wears M despite the humiliation that is this season.

It has been a very hard week. Aaron's eating continues to be a struggle. I have had to start getting up in the middle of the night to pump again, but MAYBE it is helping and he is eating a tiny bit more of his bottle. However, he gets less interested in baby food everyday. I just don't see how he is going to grow like this. I keep waiting for the day that he turns the corner, but it is so frustrating. He seems to like to feed himself (though he is too young to really do it successfully) so maybe if we can just hang on a little longer...




I just don't have any more ideas left. I always felt I could get him to eat if I just tried hard enough, was enthusiastic enough, etc. Now, I am starting to think I just have to see what he does without all the prodding. But, it is so hard to watch him stop after 2 ounces. How can MY KID not like to eat?? We seem to have opposite problems, my weight goes up as his goes down.


We are weighing in again Friday. Fingers crossed.




No comments: