Sunday, November 9, 2008

The wave

Well, I should document all the latest Aaron news. He now has 4 teeth! I decided a long time ago not to write in a baby book about him for now, so I am going to try to record that kind of stuff here. He is standing up against everything. He likes the dishwasher and the dryer especially. He also likes to pull up and stand "face to face" against anything that reflects, and give himself kisses. He is even starting to cruise a few steps here and there.

Pam, our WONDERFUL physical therapist came this week. She now comes about once a month. She was really pleased with his progress. We now have "big boy" exercises to do, working on climbing and cruising, stand up and sit down. I have to work on finding time between chasing him and feeding him to do his exercises. Of course, we WILL do them. Aaron will exercise, me hmmm...not so much.

Most exciting, as referenced in the title...Aaron is definitely waving hi. He has done it a little for a month but tonight he clearly and repeatedly waved to my mom and dad. Won't wave to mommy of course. That's OK, I'll take it. It was beautiful.

No comments: