Sunday, November 2, 2008

Gratitude


With thanks to my dearest friend, who wrote about me and the boys on this topic. We have had a good couple of days. On the advice of Aaron's doctor, I am trying to chill about his feeding for a few days. Because of that, I have specifically decided NOT to write down how much he takes (this feels funny because I have done that since the day he came home from the NICU, every day for 7 months) and also not to talk about his feeding amounts with anyone except for Matt. (Because Matt is trying to do more feedings, also doctor's orders, I think we have to talk about it). So, I will blog at the end of this little experiment and let you know how it goes.


Anyhow, so I have been trying to celebrate the wonderful things we are beginning to know about Aaron. To wit...

* He is fearless. He is so brave and persistent.

* His laugh is adorable.

* He is already starting to play "chase" with Sam. I so look forward to all the games they will play in the future.

* I love how he snuggles in the crook of my arm. Even in the middle of the night :)

* His beautiful new toothy grin

* His zeal for exploring everything


I could go on, little man, you are a delight and I am mostly grateful to be the mom of TWO wonderful boys.



No comments: