Friday, August 28, 2009

Ups and downs


So these videos are from this reverse trampoline thing they have at the mall. Sam has done it before, but Aaron never has. You have to be 20 lbs. He recently hit 21 and screams to do it everytime we go, so I told the lady to put him in the harness and just let him bounce a little. He went practically up to the ceiling! Seriously, a crowd gathered. I am sure people were saying" What kind of crazy mother let her baby do this?!?" The video is terrible because I kept losing focus during my panic attack. I am not kidding. But both boys had so much fun.


Sam has had a trying time lately with fear of monsters and difficulty sleeping. We think it is a combination of his Safety camp plus this Berenstein Bears book with jealousy represented as the "green eyed monster" and kindergarden anxiety. Anyway, it has been hard on him...and our patience. He is improving. I know a lot of moms have trouble with their kids going off to kindergarden. I can't wait. He needs socialization and taming!!!! I will let the saintly kg teachers have at it.






1 comment:

Corrina said...

I had to laugh...my daughter went through a period of being afraid of monsters and the dark because of the "green eyed monster" Berenstain Bears story too. She was around 4 I think. Too funny and cute!